google-site-verification=nTO7CEzBK_INtvXUNmNFmOAEMyWqlTPeD6CX7gpFVBc "I spent a lot of time working towards becoming Miss World," said Krystyna Pyszkova upon earning the title. expr:class='data:blog.pageType'>

"I spent a lot of time working towards becoming Miss World," said Krystyna Pyszkova upon earning the title.

 




Mumbai, Maharashtra, March 10, India The winner of the 71st Miss World pageant was the Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova.





Krystyna thanked everyone after taking home the championship, stating that she had spent a lot of time working on it. 


"Sitting here to express my feelings, I couldn't be happier. I am giddy with anticipation. I spent a lot of time working on Miss World," she remarked in a media interview. 



"I have spent years pursuing my lifelong ambition, and I think the Miss World platform will help me spread the word about it. This is my purpose project. I'll be able to assist as many kids as I can," she continued. 


At a lavish ceremony attended by the crème de la crème of showbiz, including Bigg Boss 17 winner Munawar Faruqui, actress Rubina Dilaik, and Reliance Foundation Chairperson Nita Mukesh Ambani, Krystyna Pyszkova was crowned Miss World 2022 by Polish Karolina Bielawska.



After Krystyna faced competitors from more than 110 nations, Yasmina Zaytoun of Lebanon emerged as the first runner-up. 

Apart from her legal studies at Charles University in Prague, Miss World 2024 volunteers to teach English to underprivileged children in Tanzania through the Sonta Foundation.



She reportedly spent nine years attending an art academy and has a passion for music. 

In addition to studying law at Charles University in Prague, Miss World 2024 teaches English to impoverished children as a volunteer for the Sonta Foundation in Tanzania. 


She apparently attended an art academy for nine years and has a particular interest in music. 



Her finest achievement was starting an English school in Tanzania for poor kids, where she also served as a volunteer. Pyszkova is passionate about music and painting, having studied at an art academy for nine years. According to her website description, she enjoys playing the transverse flute and violin.


Miss World's official Instagram account revealed the victory with a picture of Krystyna slaying the moment of joy. The image has been shared along with the message, "@krystyna_pyszko, the 71st Miss World!!," from Miss WorldCzech Republic. First runner-up is the Lebanese person @yasminazaytoun. Krystyna, congratulations! Welcome to the Miss World family!" 



The Jio World Convention Centre in BKC served as the venue for the 71st Miss World pageant.


Sajid Nadiadwala, the producer of the movie, Kriti Sanon, Pooja Hegde, Rajat Sharma, the news anchor, Amruta Fadnavis, Vineet Jain, MD of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Limited, Julia Morley, Chairperson and CEO of the Miss World Organization, Jamil Saidi, Strategic Partner & Host - Miss World India, and three previous Miss Worlds, including Manushi Chhillar of India, were among the twelve judges on the finale panel.



Filmmaker Karan Johar and former Miss World Megan Young served as the event's hosts.. At the function, Shaan, Tony, and Neha Kakkar all delivered incredible performances. (

Post a Comment

0 Comments